Some people know to walk on water,

and others have to learn how to swim.

And, others have to learn how to drown,

'Cause eternal life is a drag. {x3}

It goes so slowly,

slowly...

Ohh...

----------------------

Apparently, this has never been heard before. Reginapolis posted a youtube video with this song. What are your thoughts?

Ohhh...

'cause eternal life is a drag.

{Hey-hey!}

'Cause eternal life is a drag. {x3}

It goes so slowly,

slowly...

Ohh...

----------------------

Apparently, this has never been heard before. Reginapolis posted a youtube video with this song. What are your thoughts?

I feel...I don't even know. Frowner

I love that there are old songs left. Really, I do. But it's so confusing that this footage exists. But it's not confusing--didn't I expect 11:11 outtakes. But I don't like the unexpected. But I love Regina! But she's a true artist. But I thought I knew everything there was to know!

I just need awhile to process this. Confused

Not now, but soon.

I wonder if that whole performance exists on tape. Like...all the songs she played and the whole songs. It sounds like this is the end of the song, right? It could be that the "oooh-dadadadada" is the theme/refrain or it could be a bridge near the end. I wonder if there are other parts of the song and what they sound like. I think it sounds promising =) but I can understand that it got cut from her repertoir because it's very similar to Pavlov's Daughter, and maybe even Daniel Cowman. And if she liked those two better at the time this might have had to go after a while.

I think she means that some people are experiencing easy life  and some people are putting hard work  and some are failed. Strangely I think we need to start by considering what the word ‘life’ means. Putting these thoughts hire a writer at getacademichelp.com on ‘eternal’ and ‘life’ together a picture emerges of what is meant by ‘eternal life’ – it is an inner spiritual state when our love for others and our ability to receive love from others develops and grows in wonderful ways.