Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Regina acting on "Cool Kid's Table"!!!

"Not to sound like a serial killer, but I want her skin SO BAD"

Regina playing a bitch is hilarious. I've been waiting for her to do some type of acting skit or something for forever. Guys, she has some acting chops! I always had a feeling haha Smiler

"Not to sound like a serial killer, but I want her skin SO BAD"

Regina playing a bitch is hilarious. I've been waiting for her to do some type of acting skit or something for forever. Guys, she has some acting chops! I always had a feeling haha Smiler

oh my gosh, what exactly IS this cool kids' table thing???? its so random and unexpected. Smiling so hard right now. Her eyes after they ask what Ryan was saying, her smile after she throws the broccoli, and the way she says the word little...<3

I had NO idea what the fuck was going on, but anytime Regina had lines, none of it mattered. She's flawless in anything she does. I was just overjoyed seeing her in anything period.

I am not surprised at her comic timing, some of the lines in her songs and interviews are so funny... I also have a feeling she can be heartbreaking in a serious role if she so wants... she can do anything, I think!

Robert