Sign in to follow this  
ChooSum

Regina on Iron Man 3 as Black Widow??!! (IMDB)

In any case, the entry was taken down: Iron Man 3 is no longer listed under Regina, and vice versa.

It would have been a neat bit of casting, but if she ever does pursue acting, I'm sure the wait will be well worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by robertaxel:

Rumors are generally fake.. though not always.. I have heard that imdb can be hacked to put up false info..

This remains me of all the pre-far mumbo jumbo about us fans hacking into computers and stealing the album when all it really was, was the Times (was it the Times or somebody else?) set up their pre-realease preview exclusive earlier and we found out with the help of our old friend the google.

But back to the point: IMDB is not being hacked!! Anyone can submit info and edit pages. It is a bit more demanding than editing wikipedia but that is how IMDB works.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

It would have been a neat bit of casting, but if she ever does pursue acting, I'm sure the wait will be well worth it.

According to this piece, Regina was originally to be featured on CSI as a character, not just her music... I don't think that ever came about..

(the relevant section is about 5:55)

quote:
Originally posted by robertaxel:

According to this piece, Regina was originally to be featured on CSI as a character, not just her music... I don't think that ever came about..

)

Sadly, Regina never did appear on CSI. Frowner However, the episode which she was supposed to be in was a really good one. They got A Fine Frenzy(Allison Sudol) to play the role. I wonder why Regina didn't end up doing it?