Sign in to follow this  
joga

Luzern - KKL - 20 July

Back from cold Luzern!

The concert was beautiful, great location, super sound here's the setlist (non exactly in the correct order...) and she played folding chair Smiler

Aint no cover

The calculation

On the radio

Small town moon

Ode to divorce

How

Piano firewood

Eet

The ballad of a politician

Open

Blue lips

All the rowboats

Call them brothers

Apres moi

Folding chair

Ne me quitte pas

Oh marcello

The party

Better

Us

Fidelity

Samson

I felt Regina was a bit sick in the beginning she was coughing, drinking so much, and speaking so low, so the first songs weren't at her best, but then she sang APRES MOI and it was PERFECT!

On stage there were also her guitar (and I was happy she would have sang "that time" or "bobbing for apples"...) and the other piano, but she didn't use them.....

After the show I have waited for 2 hours alone under the rain, I was freezing, just to give her my poster. I asked everyone if I could give her the poster and they told me "Yes wait here", "I'm going to ask somebody..", "The pizza are just arrived, It's going to be long.." So i waited and waited, the bus came and parked right in front of the backstage door, I stand respectfully a few meters behind, I saw the band going on the bus and then the bus started leaving!!

I asked a man who was helping the bus going out of the backstage if Regina was already on the bus and he told me "YES SHE IS LEAVING" so I gave him the poster and he broughted it on the bus.

I was really disappointed, I should have been less respectful and polite and I would have given the map to Regina... or maybe she didn't want to meet me, but i was the ONLY ONE! that's not fair!

Back from cold Luzern!

The concert was beautiful, great location, super sound here's the setlist (non exactly in the correct order...) and she played folding chair Smiler

Aint no cover

The calculation

On the radio

Small town moon

Ode to divorce

How

Piano firewood

Eet

The ballad of a politician

Open

Blue lips

All the rowboats

Call them brothers

Apres moi

Folding chair

Ne me quitte pas

Oh marcello

The party

Better

Us

Fidelity

Samson

I felt Regina was a bit sick in the beginning she was coughing, drinking so much, and speaking so low, so the first songs weren't at her best, but then she sang APRES MOI and it was PERFECT!

On stage there were also her guitar (and I was happy she would have sang "that time" or "bobbing for apples"...) and the other piano, but she didn't use them.....

After the show I have waited for 2 hours alone under the rain, I was freezing, just to give her my poster. I asked everyone if I could give her the poster and they told me "Yes wait here", "I'm going to ask somebody..", "The pizza are just arrived, It's going to be long.." So i waited and waited, the bus came and parked right in front of the backstage door, I stand respectfully a few meters behind, I saw the band going on the bus and then the bus started leaving!!

I asked a man who was helping the bus going out of the backstage if Regina was already on the bus and he told me "YES SHE IS LEAVING" so I gave him the poster and he broughted it on the bus.

I was really disappointed, I should have been less respectful and polite and I would have given the map to Regina... or maybe she didn't want to meet me, but i was the ONLY ONE! that's not fair!

Woah! She played Après moi, you are lucky!! Smiler

I hope Regina feels better now.. I don't think she didn't want to meet you (honestly I don't think she knew that someone was waiting alone in the rain) but whatever the case, I'm sorry for you. =/

Aww it's a shame, I feel bad for you because your poster is just the most amazing Regina art I know! Hopefully you can meet her some day when she is feeling better - from your description it does sound like she wasn't really up to it.

Smiler thank you, you're so kind,

yes I think she didn't want to stay out longer, it was late it was really cold...

Apres moi was really beautiful, and this was probabily the best concert of Regina I have been to!

And well at least my poster is on the bus so maybe someone will step into it one of these days... Roll Eyes

Aw sorry you missed her, sometimes it is tough. Most likely she didn't know you were there otherwise she would've probably come out to see you, unless she was actually very sick. If someone took the poster on the bus I'm sure she will see and appreciate it. It is amazing, I don't see how she could not be impressed. I know I LOVE it and look at it every single day. Wink

quote:
If someone took the poster on the bus I'm sure she will see and appreciate it. It is amazing, I don't see how she could not be impressed. I know I LOVE it and look at it every single day. Wink

OHHHHHH THANK YOU!

you guys are making me feel way better!

Smiler

Aw, Joga! This was such a sad story!! I'm so sorry your fan art was not taken personally by her! I'm positive she would have been so grateful to have it too. Hopefully she's on a quest right now to find you and thank you herself! Smiler I'm really happy you got to see her live. I still think it's an experience we all should have. Hopefully you'll have another chance soon.