Sign in to follow this  
Debbie

August 14 Greek Theater 4 tickets at cost

I don't know if this is an appropriate forum for this, but I know I can find other fans here. We live in Seattle and I bought tickets to take my two daughters and their friend for their 16th birthdays. They got me hooked on Regina, but now it turns out that we can't make it down for the show...ugh! We have 4 tickets together in the South Terrace. I think these great seats will provide a fantastic elevated view of the stage. These are hard tickets, ready to mail. I will round off the 4 tickets (with fees) at $250 and mail them to you at my cost. Please let me know if you are intersted. debalden@msn.com

I don't know if this is an appropriate forum for this, but I know I can find other fans here. We live in Seattle and I bought tickets to take my two daughters and their friend for their 16th birthdays. They got me hooked on Regina, but now it turns out that we can't make it down for the show...ugh! We have 4 tickets together in the South Terrace. I think these great seats will provide a fantastic elevated view of the stage. These are hard tickets, ready to mail. I will round off the 4 tickets (with fees) at $250 and mail them to you at my cost. Please let me know if you are intersted. debalden@msn.com