Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012 Fall Tour

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

Mikaela you are right behind me!!

Orchestra Section E Row A 105 and 106! So so happy right now!

Hmm, I may be mistaken about the seat numbers then because you said you were center right, correct? I'm center left... as much as I would love to be directly behind you and share the regina excitement with someone who understands.

@robertaxel look for the circle of very diverse, very excited people after the show. Razzer

(By the way, I'm sorry for any typos, the last couple of posts have been from my phone and brumstix is not exactly mobile friendly.)

quote:
Originally posted by Czech it out:

Sec E Row E Seat 113! Think I may be drivin up from NYC area a little earlier in the day if anyone needs a ride. Got Portchester GA's and about to get Beacon seats. Things are lookin up!

I am in the North Jersey area very close to NYC, and would be willing to share expenses and carepool.. also planning to get Beacon tix

R

quote:
Originally posted by robertaxel:

There seems to be some confusion about the Beacon.. one page shows they are already sold out, and yet the Beacon shows they are not available until next week.. glad I got the CT tickets when I did though

Just the presale is sold out. It sold out in like a minute. The rest of the tickets will go on sale next week.