Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012 Fall Tour

The new tickets should be available starting Tuesday Aug. 7.. from Regina's facebook page"

"I'm very excited to share the dates and cities of my fall tour! The presale links for different cities will start getting posted on Tuesday Aug 7th! ( they wont all be up at the same time so don't worry if your city isn't there right away")

I think this was the best news I could have possibly come home to tonight. I'm pretty sure I think about meeting her again on a daily basis. Cleveland is probably a sure thing for me, but what about Gran Rapids and Chicago? Anyone down for all those shows? I know I'll never be able to get enough! I'm so happy right now!!!! SmilerSmilerSmiler

I'm sure everyone else feels pretty similar.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGINA'S COMING TO OHIO IN OCTOBER, BABY!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the incredibly spammy message here.... You just have NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME THAT I MIGHT GET TO SEE HER TWICE IN A FREAKING YEAR?!!?!?! WHAT?!?!!?!!!!!!

AAAAAAAH!!!

edit: and it's on a friday.... i might faint.....

quote:
Originally posted by Wishful Friend:

Does anyone know if there are some sort of VIP tickets available for any of the shows? Because I'm more than willing to spend the money to be backstage during her show and meet her again. Smiler

That would not be very reg-like, would it? To let people pay more to get closer to her?