Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012 Fall Tour

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

That would not be very reg-like, would it? To let people pay more to get closer to her?

I personally haven't ever heard of her selling VIP Backstage tickets before, that would be strange.

quote:
Originally posted by robertaxel:

Presale info (for those not yet aware:

http://links.mkt41.net/servlet...rt=0%%FORWARD_INFO%%

Thanks! I was wondering about that.

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

quote:
Originally posted by Wishful Friend:

Does anyone know if there are some sort of VIP tickets available for any of the shows? Because I'm more than willing to spend the money to be backstage during her show and meet her again. Smiler

That would not be very reg-like, would it? To let people pay more to get closer to her?

I wasn't sure. Though I can't really speak as to what her thoughts are. I guess I was just hoping such a thing existed. Oh well. I'm still very excited to see her again! And to Savannahspektor, I just waited outside where her tour bus was and she was nice enough to take pictures with everyone. It was an experience of a lifetime for me, and I'm hoping this time it's even better. Smiler

Kinda worried that the beacon theatre NYC show isn't listed for sale yet Frowner anyone know what's going on for that?

I'm still waiting for my new credit card to come in. Hopefully it's the presale that's coming in for 8/7, that way I'll at least have chances for tickets

I noticed that the Grand Rapids show says all ages next to it and its the only one. Im thirteen (almost fourteen so it sucks), does that mean i cant go if it doesnt say all ages?! Or do I have to be a certain age?? Ugh. If I can't go I'm gonna be really pissed off

quote:
Originally posted by savannahspektor:

I noticed that the Grand Rapids show says all ages next to it and its the only one. Im thirteen (almost fourteen so it sucks), does that mean i cant go if it doesnt say all ages?! Or do I have to be a certain age?? Ugh. If I can't go I'm gonna be really pissed off

I think it really depends on the venue and whether or not if they serve alcohol. However, since you'll be with adults (presumably over 21), you will probably have no problem going to the concert.