Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012 Fall Tour

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Hmm... I should probably start preparing myself mentally for the stress of trying to buy from three different presales at once. Razzer

Yeah, actually I was thinking I need to start preparing myself mentally and physically for this tour. Like by taking vitamins and steroids and blood pressure meds, getting new glasses, weening myself off of sleep, and watching tv for hours at night while standing upright on hard surfaces.

As for the tix, my plan is to go ahead with buying presale tickes to shows that are GA. For the seated venues, I'm not going to get too crazy over the presales. I might give them a go, but I'm not going freak out.

quote:
Originally posted by savannahspektor:

So if I dont get presale tickets I can get better seats? Then when do I buy the tickets? Sorry I'm a lil stupid when it comes to this stuff.

Presale is a gamble that is worth taking for most people. You can generally get tickets if you are quick enough especially if you're just trying to get one particular show. Go on right at the second they start and keep trying. You ought to be able to obtain at least decent orchestra seats or whatever your aim is. However for her recent shows the ABSOLUTE BEST seats have not been released during the presale. But they're hard to get anyway and waiting for the regular sale guarantees you nothing.

The regular sale tickets will be available slightly later and you'll be able to find them through Livenation/tickemaster, the venue website, or regina's website.

The pre-sale will sell extremely fast. The regular tickets, probably still fast. Also, I'm curious what will be available for the House of Blues pre-sale. It's a standing room theater, with a small number of reserved seats on the second floor. I kind of don't want seats on the second floor, as I'd rather be right up front and close to the stage. Does anyone think they will be general admission tickets that are sold pre-sale to the Cleveland show? (or maybe anyone that has experience with pre-sales for this type of venue?)

quote:
Originally posted by Wishful Friend:

Also, I'm curious what will be available for the House of Blues pre-sale. It's a standing room theater, with a small number of reserved seats on the second floor. I kind of don't want seats on the second floor, as I'd rather be right up front and close to the stage. Does anyone think they will be general admission tickets that are sold pre-sale to the Cleveland show? (or maybe anyone that has experience with pre-sales for this type of venue?)

I've never done presale for HOB. Nor have I ever sat upstairs there. But I'm certainly betting they will be GA tix on the Cleveland presale. We'll know tomorrow!

@savannah- SOME of the regular sales start Aug 10.