Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012 Fall Tour

OH MAH GOSH! wait are you saying that for the beacon it will only costs students $25 or is that for a different venue? I just got super excited cause the beacon usually charges around $70 for a good seat.

quote:
Originally posted by robertaxel:

Me ! (raises hand).. I think they are only $35 ($25 for students).. which will not stop me from going to the Beacon also, since it is so close to me Wink

No, that is for Connecticut at Univ of Conn.. sorry for the mixup. I am sure the Beacon will be higher (and not available until 8/15 at 10AM.. damn!.. which is why I am trying for Conn. also instead of relying on the Beacon only (Regina is worth 2 shows for sure!)

Hi everyone,

I'm a rarely-seen Brumstixer who just got front row seats for the Ryman. Well, front row of the pews. There are usually 1-2 rows of folding chairs pressed right up against the stage, but the stage is so high that all you can really see are feet and legs. Very excited!

I am from Bridgeville, PA (in the Pittsburgh, PA region). I will be purchasing tickets to go to the Cleveland, OH show since it is closest to me. I was wondering of there was anyone withinthe Regina community who would want to go with me? I.e. together. All of my friends and family are not fans. I do not know why but she is my absolute favorite.

quote:
Originally posted by savannahspektor:

Thanks almostspotless!! That absolutely belongs in a meseum. Haha. Ok. So I got tickets for the left Center in the second row, seats 6 7 and 8. In your diagram thingy Reginas facing the right. So would i only be able to see her back?

Nope, center-left is exactly what you want. Too far right and you can see nothing but her feet because the piano blocks her face, and too far left you can only see her back, but center-left you should be able to see her in profile. And second row, solid! You're going to have a blast!

edit: Oh dear, it seems I've made this. Roll Eyes

Screenshot2012-08-08at45237PM.png

Hey to all, and am relatively an new Regina fan.Looks like Regina is finally coming to Miami!!

This will be my first time seeing her, and I want to take full advantage of it! So how do i go about meeting her?!

Should I wait be her stage or by the bus? How long?

Oh and more importantly are any of you "Stixers" going to be there?