Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012 Fall Tour

Batty, Ive never been to one of Reg's concerts but I hear you wait by her tour bus after and she comes out after awhile.

Almostspotless, I find your diagrams hilarious. lmao. I hope I got good seats Frowner I don't wanna be too far to the left and I sorta think I am... I just wanna have the ultimate Regina experience. Lets say she was facing left. Then judging on that seating chart I gave you, would I be able to see her? And does she have a merch table at her concerts?

quote:
Originally posted by Krista_Pgh:

I am from Bridgeville, PA (in the Pittsburgh, PA region). I will be purchasing tickets to go to the Cleveland, OH show since it is closest to me. I was wondering of there was anyone withinthe Regina community who would want to go with me? I.e. together. All of my friends and family are not fans. I do not know why but she is my absolute favorite.

Hey! I was thinking of going to that show, I'd be driving from NY and taking the day off from work. I could pick you up and drive you back if I def decide to go. Let me know what you think!

Anyone else going to see her in Minneapolis? I got row H on main floor 1. I got them an hour after they went on sale. I was shocked to see them for $50!!! Oh well, this will be my first time seeing her and am very excited!

I'm glad the Storrs show is happening (just a reminder, tickets go on sale tomorrow!)... I don't think I would have been able to swing the $100 tickets... I'm sad I won't see a lot of you, though. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

I think she has taken to facing the other direction now...At least she played that way at the show last night.

Oh no, for real?! well that just messes everything up!

And oy vey, $100 for the Beacon? :o