Sign in to follow this  
smoogrish

General Audience Tickets?

I was so silly and didn't see the fanpage email and missed my chance to buy tickets for Atlanta. Anyone know when the general public tickets are going to be announced or put on sale? I don't want to miss this. I have been waiting 8 years to see this woman and she's finally come close when I have a way of getting there!

I need to make up for 6 years ago when she got sick and my show got cancelled. I cried the whole night Frowner

Also, does anyone know any info about the venue? Will I be able to get general admission tickets?

I was so silly and didn't see the fanpage email and missed my chance to buy tickets for Atlanta. Anyone know when the general public tickets are going to be announced or put on sale? I don't want to miss this. I have been waiting 8 years to see this woman and she's finally come close when I have a way of getting there!

I need to make up for 6 years ago when she got sick and my show got cancelled. I cried the whole night Frowner

Also, does anyone know any info about the venue? Will I be able to get general admission tickets?

I assume you got tickets by now? One reason I signed up here is to recount my experience with LiveNation/Ticketmaster -- which I'll do in a separate post. If you wanted GA seats you were able to get them in the public sale. Regina's site saved about $5 a ticket in service charges, which was nice. Her pre-sale site ONLY offered the GA seats and not reserved, so that did not work for me, since I wanted reserved seating.