Sign in to follow this  
GreenStandsForLove

Has anyone met Regina lately after a show?

Hi!

I'm buying tickets to a show this fall and was wondering if anyone has met Regina after a show this year? If so, how? I've heard of people staying outside the venue 'til 2 AM, but I don't know about lately.

This will be my first Regina show, and I've been a fan for a good 5 years at least... I'm the biggest nut I know! Haha. It would be nice to make up for lost time...

(I'm not a stalker, btw... Just really, really, really excited!)

Hi!

I'm buying tickets to a show this fall and was wondering if anyone has met Regina after a show this year? If so, how? I've heard of people staying outside the venue 'til 2 AM, but I don't know about lately.

This will be my first Regina show, and I've been a fan for a good 5 years at least... I'm the biggest nut I know! Haha. It would be nice to make up for lost time...

(I'm not a stalker, btw... Just really, really, really excited!)

Hey there! First post here, just signed up. Wanted to answer your question and let you know I did meet Regina, briefly, when she played in Atlanta (maybe for the first time?) in September, 2006 under a tent at Park Tavern. This was actually a *free* concert -- hard to believe, right? -- as part of a radio station's summer concert series, and it ended up beyond packed. At the end, Regina signed CD's. So she signed my "Begin to Hope" CD. I only talked with her a minute and said I saw her for the first time on Conan's show... she said Conan was really nice. She seems genuinely sweet, beyond that I couldn't tell you more. Glad I had the chance to say hi back then.

I have a lengthy description in another thread, but long story short, I met her at her last general audience show in NYC back in may. Still the greatest moment in my life <3 I had to wait, along with others, for about 2.5 hours before she came out to meet us. It's not definite, but if she notices that there are fans waiting to meet her shell come out most of the time, a high chance from what I've heard. She's just too sweet, but her security guard(s) are douche bags and try to rush her back to her bus. He was like "she can't get picture with all of you so get in while you can". FYI, she made it to each and every one of us Smiler

From most people's experiences over the years, I can say that if you wait it out, you'll have a good experience!

Most of her shows, except maybe festivals, she sticks around for a bit. I think exceptions might be if she is sick, or has to leave quickly for traveling purposes.

But many people on this forum, including me, have had the chance to meet regina--some even several times!

I'm sure you will get the chance Smiler