Sign in to follow this  
GreenStandsForLove

Has anyone met Regina lately after a show?

Initiall, about 30 people or so waited for her, but when she finally came out only about 10 of us were left. She's always nice. Extremely dedicated to her fans.

In the ny show at the united palace I think the bus was elsewhere and she was driven there. I saw jack loading his amp and guitar in a car as opposed to the equipment truck. depends on the venue I guess, just figure out where she's coming out. Don't be afraid to ask her band mates; her drummer us super nice.

By the time you make it out of the show, there'll be a group that already knows her exit so just stick around there and make friends

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

These two videos should give you an idea of what it's like. Smiler

(Also, most of the people in these videos are from Brumstix!)

I've seen those videos before! Very sweet that you guys did that, you could tell she loved the book.

quote:
Originally posted by savannahspektor:

Reginas the most adorableee human being ever. Big Grin I wanna give her a hug. Is she really short? It seems like it haha. GOSH SHE's so cute!! *o*

yes she is short nut extremely pleasant

quote:
Originally posted by savannahspektor:

Reginas the most adorableee human being ever. Big Grin I wanna give her a hug. Is she really short? It seems like it haha. GOSH SHE's so cute!! *o*

She is indeed adorable! Wanting to put her in your pocket kind of adorable. And she's pretty short too, which just adds to t adorable factor <3

So true<3 That absolutely does add to the cutness factor. In some of her videos she looks somewhat tall but in those two videos of people from stix presenting her with the book and stuff, she looks like such a shorty! Smiler like how short is she?!?! haha adorable