Sign in to follow this  
GreenStandsForLove

Has anyone met Regina lately after a show?

Getting hugs from regi is like being born again. I can't even describe it. When I met her I couldn't form full sentence either, or half a sentence at that haha. I literally o mute and have to force the words out.

About the shortness, I'm only about 5'4 and I was noticibly taller than her.

I met her after the October third show :D my friend works in the music industry so he was able to get me a photo pass. During the 2nd-4th songs I was able to get in front of the stage to take photos! Ill never be able to put into words how amazing it was being within arms length of Regina while she performed. I'm getting butterflies just reliving it. So my best friend and I had floor seats so we were pretty much in front of the stage the whole time. It was a huge change for me since I was on the lower balcony for the two previous shows. After the show, we only had to wait a bit over an hour before Regina came out to meet us. I thought I'd be cooler meeting her the second time, but I was still a mess haha. The biggest trip was that she remembered me! I showed her the now half faded signature she left me on my iPad and she laughed and signed my poster :) I even showed her the latest piece I made of her and she liked it! She was as beautiful as ever and I'm glad I got to meet her again, along with having my friend that introduced me to her music in the first place. He was only able to mutter "I love all your songs.. So cool" and squealed like a little girl waking up in a lifelike barbie playhouse as we walked away.

Here's the piece I made for/showed her that night:

65fb3e43f761f3dc5a52f16144fa6b0f.jpg

See under the Jorgensen show for stories about meeting Regina.. she is very cool and tries to accommodate all her fans..

I have her picture with me on my smartphone and desktop wallpaper.. .TIP: The people at the souvenir table seem to travel with her and can tell you where the bus is ;)

See under the Jorgensen show for stories about meeting Regina.. she is very cool and tries to accommodate all her fans..

I have her picture with me on my smartphone and desktop wallpaper.. .TIP: The people at the souvenir table seem to travel with her and can tell you where the bus is ;)

The bus is pretty noticeable though and usually around the venue :P it did take some searching the first time I met her though, as it wasnt the safest part of manhattan and there was no visible tour bus. I'm assuming that it was parked somewhere further down the city. We just gathered around a door with a window where she was visibly taking with press and family. It was a 2.5 hour wait and didn't think she thought anyone would be waiting around for her. Sometimes it's worth the risk :) it was at the united palace show at NYC

It really depends on the venue, I think. If you can find her bus, you should be good, but you never know how she might be feeling. Bruce (Peter Pan on here) said that the venue he went to a couple days ago had them park in a venue owned garage, so no one could wait for her. Are you going to the Sydney show? :D