Sign in to follow this  
Be like the water, people.

Cleveland HoB October 12, 2012

This SOOOO deserves its own thread... At last, the return of city-slicker Regina Spektor to charm us bumpkins!

I hope so very, very, very much that i can go, but even if it turns out that i can't, i'm very glad to see that Ohio is actually on Regina's map of the USA.. .Maybe she'll come again on the next tour, considering the support she's received from the Cleveland show so far!

Who's goin? Got an extra ticket for yours truly?? Please?!

^whoa you're coming?!?!?

Oh how much more convenient this would be if I still lived in Cleveland. Sigh... At least my friends to whom I've raved on and on to for 5 years about regina's wonderfulness are finally going to get to see her conveniently.

Yeah...I figured if I can't go to the NY shows then I might as well go to Ohio! As much as Steve insists he isn't super "obsessed" with Regina he certainly agrees to go to a lot of her shows with me!

What time are you planning on getting there? You got GA tickets too, right?

Thanks, Jamie. I feel like fate is conspiring against me. I've had such a hard time scraping things together so i'd be able to go, just in time for it to sell out! Frowner

I was definitely planning to go with at least two other people, but i'm the only big fan of everyone, so i'm not willing to go with 100 dollar tickets.Ticketing services can kiss my butt. Mad

She was absolutely flawless and fantastic, not that I really expected otherwise.

543174_4772797033372_1513657388_n.jpg

When she came out afterwards to meet the fans who were waiting, she was really brief and only signed things (no pictures :() because they "wanted to keep her warm". To be fair, it was pretty nippy. Meeting her again briefly was still such a great experience, and I now have Soviet Kitsch signed. Hurray! :3

I loved Regina's show last night. It was my second time seeing her. She is adorable as ever! I ventured to try to meet her after to show, stood in the cold... and got an autograph. I was a little disappointed I didn't get a picture - especially since she seems to do it at most shows, but it was cold. The show was amazing and I am very happy!