Sign in to follow this  
Snowball13

Brümstix Project Video Concept

YupSmiler I love love love the balloon idea. I think it would fit with alot of songs but especially One More Time With Feeling. It just ALWAYS makes me think of balloons and "The helium balloon inside your room has come undone." But I could also see I Cut Off my Hair lookin all awesome on balloons too

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Uhm, it all sounds great but only eleven people voted on the song selection poll. I've tried to do a Brumstix project before but abandoned the idea because not enough people were interested and even then it was more than eleven. I am just not sure this is going to work.

But in case I'm wrong I'm voting for balloons.

I hope more people do participate, but i think if we keep the ball rolling, we'll manage with our little posse! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by geozzii:

Where does one get balloons with helium? That's the one thing keeping me from voting for it.

You don't need helium, you can just hold it!Smiler

but if you're looking for helium try a party supply store, costume store, or a card shop. You could buy a balloon there and they'll pump it up and everything for you that'll be much cheaper than buying a tank or something, and if you want just go ahead and buy a tank i guess. Haha.

You could also try a dollar store, some sell birthday balloons that they already pump up. Basically every store that sells party material.

So, the winner is the balloon-idea. I'm kinda disappointed because I think it doesn't fit the song, but that's what you get in a democracy... :P

Now we should organize who gets which line and who makes the video. Any volunteers?

PS: Dibs on (a part of) the line "the definition of a crazy person is someone who does the same thing over and over again while expecting new results"!

Are we thinking about writing a whole line on one balloon or the line over two or more balloons or something? And will lines that are repeated like the chorus be represented by the same picture each time? I can do the "You were wearing rags, I was wearing pointe (point or pointe?) shoes/I tried to lay next to you but you hit the snooze". Or just one of them, depending on whether or not there are enough lyrics to go around. Smiler