Sign in to follow this  
audiotaco

Regina KCRW Los Angeles Show- Free Tickets

I feel so goddamn lucky to have been there.

And I've never considered myself lucky (until I met an awesome guy named Nathaniel - and he married me!).

I guess my luck has changed!

I was not even 6 feet away from her during this show. No one was in front of me. This was my 5th time seeing Regina live and it was the 1st time that I actually heard her voice. I mean, really heard it! She wouldn't have had to sing in a microphone for me to hear her beautiful voice.

During the interview portion she was about 3 feet away. Haha! I mean like, right in front of me. If I were to stretch out my arm, I would have touched her.

Since I was right in front of her, grinning like an idiot the whole time, at the end of the interview I had the ultimate moment. For 30 seconds she looked at me and she smiled (and I didn't stop smiling the ENTIRE time!!!).

I could have died a happy woman that night.

SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!

I have to thank the original poster for this again. And thanking isn't really enough.

Nothing will top that. Ever. Big Grin

KCRW leaves stuff up for a long time. The sound on this is really excellent. Mr. Nir's cello is particularly strong and really beautiful.

The video is also particularly excellent. (Odd, that a radio station does such good video). And they refer to NMSP by its real name without even a mention of the stupid Warner Brothers pseudonym.