Sign in to follow this  
audiotaco

Regina KCRW Los Angeles Show- Free Tickets

Hey Everyone, i work for WBR and have 10 extra tickets to giveaway for Regina's KCRW show. Anyone interested? The show is on 8/15. You must arrive by 7:30.

The location is in santa monica:

Apogee's Berkeley Street Studio

1715 Berkeley St.

Santa Monica, CA 90404

These are guest list spots only. If you'd like to attend, please reply with your first and last name, how many tickets total you want, and your email. i'll reply and confirm by 11:30am tomorrow. To prove this is legit, here's a link to my twitter: http://twitter.com/audiotaco

Hopefully i can find fans that want to go to the show! it will be an intimate gig! Thanks guys!

great! melissa and marco i have you both down! i think KCRW will send you further information but if they don't, your names will be at will call! see you at 7:30pm! at the address listed above!

also to anyone else that's interested, the offer is now closed.

Sadly, I am 'geographically disadvantaged' but here is a nice little review of the show, which also contains my favorite thumb nail description of Regina:

As deejay Anne Litt pointed out during the post-show Q&A, even Spektor's happiest tunes feel a bit melancholy and even her darkest songs have a hopeful strain"

http://www.lamag.com/culturefi...BlogEntryID=10416843

That is such a perfect description of her songs. And I wish I could have been there, but I am more than content with having seen her the night before. Next time I vow to get better seats though ...