Snowball13

Brümstix Project Organisation Thread

Here is a sum up of what lines are left.

Repeated lines:

"I cut off my hair and went to sleep"

"You were there in my dream nursing on a glass teat"

"It was a party you were sucking liquor, On your jacket a VIP sticker" (bum bum bum)

Unclaimed lines:

"It was a party you were sucking liquor, On your jacket a VIP"

"On your jacket a VIP"

Don't hesitate to claim a line if you want to participate!

Then, all you have to do is write your line on balloons, take a picture of it, post it on this thread or send it to my email : jordane[DOT]lambremon[AT]gmail[DOT]com (I plan on making a "music video" with the pictures)

:D

Hopefully more people will claim a line! This will be fun.

I was just thinking today about the part in which Regina sings 'na na na na na na ooh ooh'.. what will we show during that part? Maybe it'd be cool if everyone made a balloon with 'NA' on it as well.. Or we could have pictures of empty balloons, or something else?

I'll take a "It was a party you were sucking liquor, On your jacket a VIP sticker"

ok!

Hopefully more people will claim a line! This will be fun.

I was just thinking today about the part in which Regina sings 'na na na na na na ooh ooh'.. what will we show during that part? Maybe it'd be cool if everyone made a balloon with 'NA' on it as well.. Or we could have pictures of empty balloons, or something else?

Yeah.. We are very close to completion! Also, if someone wants to do a second line that would be awesome. :)

Concerning the part in which regina sings 'na na na..', I thought we could have a picture of balloons with musical notes on them. I really like the idea that everyone makes a balloon with 'NA' on it, though. (but I don't know if it's achievable..)

Hi, I am thinking of ideas how to "visualize" my lines:

You said, "Honey?"/ I said, "Baby?"/ You said, "Funny/ "I said, "Maybe". I thought of either two persons who are talking and cover their faces with the balloons with the words written on it or two "things" like grass and sky to make it a little less literal....

Any remarks? Or should we just take pictures of the balloon without the "environment"?

PS: I like the idea that everyone makes a "na" balloon! :)

^ I love your idea!! I think it's awesome if you take a picture with an.. "environment". :)

Wish I had time to do this. :(

Arf.. :(

We don't have a deadline, if you really want to participate I can wait and make the video when you will have more time to take your picture.