Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almostspotless

A Gift for Regina!

26 posts in this topic

So a couple stixers were chatting on fb, and saying that while it's great that there's a video project going on right now, it would be awesome to do another sort of a project that would be a bit more like the book from four years ago! (Though not that much like it... it will be smaller... less dense... with less people...) We were thinking we could make a sort of creative artsy-fartsy kind of thing, then give it to Regina in the fall (specifically at the Storrs, CT show because many many stixers are going to be there, and it's a weekend so people don't have to worry about staying out late to wait for Reg). So yes. If you would like to be a part of this smallish but hopefully funnish project, please join/request to join (I have no idea how these groups work) the following facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/481252251886054/

If you don't have a facebook but want to participate feel free to email me at m aaaaaaap bbloommberg at gmail without the spaces and repeated letters, (except for the o, two o's hahha) and we'll keep you in the loop.

I think we had thought of maybe doing a sort of photo album with photos representing different songs, or a quilt, but we are of course open to any suggestions.

quote:
Originally posted by Kateateyou:

Ah, so it's your name I've seen on a bunch of transcribed Regina sheets on Regispek! You're Michaela? And this sounds like a cool idea.

Yes, yes that's me. :P Putting out questionably transcribed sheets for all the world to see! (Oh look, a rhyme.)

@Snowball13: Feel free! Right now we have 16 people planning to participate, the more the merrier!

I would love to participate! I don't have facebook but if it'd be easier for you guys I could create a "fake" one just to join the group...?

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

I would love to participate! I don't have facebook but if it'd be easier for you guys I could create a "fake" one just to join the group...?

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, that would be great. Otherwise, email would work fine.

I've joined the group and I was thinking - both your ideas are great mikaela, but wouldn't it be kind of hard to put a quilt together? Don't get me wrong I would absolutely love to do that, but in terms of practicality I think photo album would be easier? anyone?