Sign in to follow this  
Be like the water, people.

The New Forum

Actually, if you send me the picture on Facebook or something, I could do it if you wanted! :)

The only thing I'm disappointed with is that it's hard to distinguish recent topics and old ones (at least for me).

On the other site, it was very subtle, but after you looked at a post, the color of it would change ever so slightly. I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're talking about, though...

I've also noticed that there's nothing on the main page that tells you when the most recent post was made, which isn't a big deal, but I was used to it, haha. My eye muscle memory goes up to the top right of the page looking for it every time still. :D

Originally posted by RJLupin2:

after you looked at a post, the color of it would change ever so slightly

Oh.. I see. The colors change when you read a post or when you click on "Mark this forum as read". :rolleyes: Thanks!

So did we all make new accounts? Or were they supposed to transfer over more-or-less seamlessly like they did the last time Brumstix changed management?

In any case I had to make a new account. She-Ra was taken, apparently, so if there are two of us around here with very similar names know that I am the original Shira (monster-in-your-closet). It was time for a name change anyway.

This new site is very poppy and pretty and shiny and new. I miss the old already, but its nice in its own way too.

Quick Edit - judging by names and post counts y'all are still on your old accounts. Screw!

^That rhymed very nicely, Shira. :D

About the account switching, the email address associated with the account was supposed to get an email with reset password info. Did that not happen for you?

Ah, that makes sense then. The Monster In Your Closet account I had was created....8 years ago? And on a different e-mail address that I don't use anymore. How disappointing. I wonder if I can still log onto that e-mail account... do they disable them if you don't use them for a number of years?

If we may talk about the new site in general, I just wanna say how much I love the "Buy from a local store" option on the music page, encouraging people to support local businesses (not to mention owning a physical copy which I personally like) rather than just downloading it from iTunes.

Hey, I swear Marielle had a post in this thread about "stickcy?", did the board eat the post? Also, why is that I can only see the "stickcy?" thread when I'm logged out?