Sign in to follow this  
Be like the water, people.

The New Forum

Okay, so every section of the forum has a locked topic about this new forum.. Let's hear what people think!

What's that you say? You want my opinion? Well, alright, since you insist...

Reg's hands on the side creep me out.

The style is interesting, though. I like the colors, and that it's more obviously connected with Regina's main site

But!! Stikcy is gone!!! :-O Does this mean we'll never have an explanation about Stikcy?

sorry about that- the stikcy section had a different permission set so it showed up for me but not regular members. I fixed it!

Let me know if you have any other feedback regarding the tools that are available or if you see things missing..

I think it's beautiful. Although I'd like to know why my avatar is the one I use on every site that incorporates Wordpress. Seems like this board is using it, too. I wish it wasn't integrated into the forum.

Hello! you can change your avatar by uploading a new photo. Just go into your user profile!

Hi guys! Yeah we've travelled in time to a new brumstix age.. I really like Regina's new website (and the fact that there is some actual content again). Of course the new forum will take some time to get used to.. so many extra buttons! And I miss our old emoticons - I noticed that they're still there in the messages from the 'old' board.. But apart from that, cool! The future, it's here, it's bright, it's now!