tina

Bugs & Issues

Hello Everyone!

Please post here if you see any bugs, issues, etc. If you can include links or a screenshot. i will get them addressed ASAP.

Thank you for your help!

I love that there is now a mobile device friendly version of the board, but is there a way of jumping straight to the most recent posts in a topic?

At the moment if you click on a topic it takes you to the start of that topic; you can go trhough the pages with the Next button, but that becomes impractical on some of the longer topics that have many posts.

Thank you :-)

Being able to only post two video links in a single post is really bringing me down. It's nice having them embed (be watchable) but honestly I'd give that up if there was some way just to post a list of links in a single reply.

Being able to only post two video links in a single post is really bringing me down. It's nice having them embed (be watchable) but honestly I'd give that up if there was some way just to post a list of links in a single reply.

i'll look into this! i might be able to fix. The reason why there is a limit is to keep people from posting 5 videos in a row basically taking up the whole first page of the post.

I don't have any bugs to report, I just had a few questions.

In the settings for Notifications, it gives you the option to receive Push Notifications. Is there a way to utilize this [yet]? I would love to be able to get Brümstix Push notifications on my iPod Touch.

Is there an RSS feed I can subscribed to like with the old forums?

Lastly, will the old forum link be dying soon, or will it stay up for a while? (not sure if you'd know this, but I'm curious)

Thanks for the support!

I don't have any bugs to report, I just had a few questions.

In the settings for Notifications, it gives you the option to receive Push Notifications. Is there a way to utilize this [yet]? I would love to be able to get Brümstix Push notifications on my iPod Touch.

Is there an RSS feed I can subscribed to like with the old forums?

Lastly, will the old forum link be dying soon, or will it stay up for a while? (not sure if you'd know this, but I'm curious)

Thanks for the support!

so far, notifications occur via email. TBH i haven't messed with the mobile version very much so im not sure!

RSS- let me work on that. i'll have to flip some switches on the back end.

old forum- i JUST implemented a redirect. so that people that bookmarked the old forum will get sent here. we're moving everyone off of infopop for various reasons.

Ehm. The search function said "one or all of your search words were below 3 letters"... So I wasn't allowed to search for "BBC May". Might become an issue with an "at least four letters"-limit.

looking into this.

the RSS feed requested is no in place. please find the RSS button at the bottom of the forum.