tina

Bugs & Issues

I don't want to be a bother, but the RSS feed still isn't working properly...

Let me know if it works for you now? it should be pulling in the 20 most recently posted items.

Let me know if it works for you now? it should be pulling in the 20 most recently posted items.

It's definitely giving me notifications now, but I think more than one were pretty old. One of the twenty recent posts that came up was made in November, so I don't know. Actually, looking at it, what it seems like it's doing is showing the most recent threads that were created, not the most recent posts within the threads.

Thank you for looking into this for me! :)

EDIT: Now that a few posts have been posted on the forums, I can say with certainty that it's not notifying me of individual posts.

Hi,

this is Snowball13 under a new name.

I guess I have a similar problem like the one Appt had.

After the switch to the new forum, I tried to get a new password for my account. I did get the email, although the link in it just led me to the forum's homepage...

So, could someone please fix this for me?

Thank you, whoever you are!

~ Snowball13

PS: When I first encountered this problem I was too lazy to do anything about it and from then on I was always too busy / forgot about it - that's why it took me so long...

Hi,

this is Snowball13 under a new name.

I guess I have a similar problem like the one Appt had.

After the switch to the new forum, I tried to get a new password for my account. I did get the email, although the link in it just led me to the forum's homepage...

So, could someone please fix this for me?

Thank you, whoever you are!

~ Snowball13

Gah, I hope that gets sorted! I was having issues too when the website changed! I'm sure a mod will get it fixed eventually.

I'm not really sure where else to post this as I'm not sure if any of the mods are in contact with the people who maintain the website, but Reginapolis.com is now owned by a furniture blog or something and not by anyone who had it before. It should probably be removed from "Linx"... :/

So...

I'm still waiting on any answer to my problem.

It's sad that haven't been able to post anything on this forum for so long. And I don't want to start a new account...

Please help!

Done. Thank you.