Sign in to follow this  
legerdemain

REGINA, WHERE ART THOU

To Brümstix? Who knows? I've always suspected that she lurks here, but that might be even more likely now with the forum change and stuff. I was thinking about how cool it'd be if she signed in anonymously and started liking people's posts. :D That'd be really funny, but also kind of terrifying.

Man, what do you think would happen if she signed in under her actual name? I wonder how everyone would react...

I think someone a long time ago signed in with a very similar username to "regina". It might have even been "Regina" with a capitol R. Anyway, if I remember correctly, I feel like everyone freaked out and started posting about it.

Or maybe I'm completely fabricating this from false memory. ;_;

I think someone a long time ago signed in with a very similar username to "regina". It might have even been "Regina" with a capitol R. Anyway, if I remember correctly, I feel like everyone freaked out and started posting about it.

Or maybe I'm completely fabricating this from false memory. ;_;

You are correct on all accounts. regina spektor herself has a lower case "regina". But as we all know she hasn't posted in years. I imagine she does take a peek every now and then. Her member profile shows someone signed in back in November of 2011. But we may never know if that was her or not.