Orlando HOB 11/14/12

HELLO ALL.

Oh jeez, so I've been a huge Regina fan since I was in 7th grade, and I am now a sophomore in college. But over all these years, I have never seen her perform live. I'm from Portland, OR and I discovered her right after she had a concert there, and then she didn't have another one for YEARS and I was so sad.

Back in August I found out that she would be performing in Orlando at the House of Blues in November. (TONIGHT IN FACT!) I am actually down here working at Walt Disney World through the Disney College Program, and when I found out she was doing a concert literally 15 minutes away from my apartment, I screamed and cried and danced a lot about it and preordered my ticket.

I was on this forum for like, 3 years and took a bit of a hiatus during which my account was apparently deleted or something, and I came back today to see how early I should get there and whatever (the only other concert I've ever been to was Bette Midler when I was 11 with my mom haha) and I didn't even see a thread for this show so I'm totally starting one.

So yeah, first concert, if anyone has any advice let me know, I guess? And if anyone else happens to be going, yay! I'll post about it after, too, probably maybe.

Edited by mod
Account Merge Complete

My coworker Bonnie will be there, and promised to text me from the show.. if you want to meet Regina (as most of us do) I might recommend talking to the people at the merchandise table, as many of them travel with her. They may be able to give you a suggestion about where the tour bus is. Enjoy!

Hi! I am new to the board. I saw Regina in Orlando last week and she was as good -- better -- than I hoped. Can anyone point me to a site where I could get an audio copy of the concert? I have seen the Respekt Online site but it doesn't have all the concerts available for download. Thank you for any help you can provide! If someone explains to me how to upload a video to this website, I will post a video I took of her first song ("Ain't No Cover") of the show.