Sign in to follow this  
Ms.Eloise

New music we should all hear

SLEIGH BELLS. I am seriously obsessed now, and it's all happened in a week. They're soooo good if you're into this type of music. (idk what to call it) They really do live up to the "hype". Before they even released their first album this year they had a loyal fan base. The lead singer alexis used to be a teacher Smiler SO cool.

Rill RIll

Riot Rhythm

Run the Heart

This video is really cool, the more you watch it the more you catch/understand it. Great song too.

Okay now everyone can appreciate the coolness of this.

and this girl is just a young soul and this song rulezzz!

Frankie and Anette by Casey Dienel

^^ Smiler YEAH! Glad you enjoyed em!

Okay so I searched nellie mckay thinking that there may be a whole thread on her, that's how good she is. Not even one result for her name came up though.

Nellie McKay- Respectable SERIOUSLY Listen.

Her voice, beauty and piano talents are blowing me away. And 2:38 Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Okay so I searched nellie mckay thinking that there may be a whole thread on her, that's how good she is. Not even one result for her name came up!

Oh, really? Razzer

Seriously, though, that's strange that you didn't find anything. Confused I found Nellie through Brumstix years ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

Seriously, though, that's strange that you didn't find anything. Confused I found Nellie through Brumstix years ago.

Woah strange. I swear the search tool only sometimes works for me, randomly I will have no luck finding a thread i usually can easily find with it...and i search on the main page too so it's searching all of the forums.

well anyways i had never heard of her so those of you who haven't...

Any new Nellie McKay fans should be congratulated. If somehow, somewhere, Regina and Nellie could share a stage, the world would immediately become a better place.

Respectable and Poor Little Rich Boy belong together, of course. Ah, if I was still doing radio....

The foolish word "quirky" is almost always applied to both of them: Extremely talented, creative and original are the words that come to my mind.

I don't know what I would do without wither of them.

Really.