KenTLEdood

Regina Merchandise

I'm seeking to purchase official Regina t-shirt/merchandise but this isn't an easy task for me since I missed her US tour dates. What happened to the official store? (Or was there ever one?).

With that said, I'm hoping that someone can help me purchase official Regina merchandise, particularly shirts. It would be wonderful if anyone has an extra shirt they acquired at her show that they are possibly willing to sell. Or maybe you have tickets to upcoming shows and can possibly grab one for me as well. That or simply post links (if it's allowed at least) to where I can purchase official Regina merchandise.

I have seen a few shirts here and there floating around, but I'm quite picky you see:

- Must be any other color but white

- Preferably with Regina Spektor's name written somewhere

- Preferably size Small but Medium will work, also

As for transaction, we can perhaps discuss and agree on using one of the popular internet services so there is no conflict. This request might seem outrageous but I thought I would give it a shot since I'm that much in love with Regina's music, and I figured her wonderful fans would somehow understand my enthusiasm.

If not, I truly apologize and will patiently wait to find an official merchandise on my own.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

There used to be an online store but it disappeared a while ago before the new website was created. I can only assume she will have one again (maybe next year?) Since she only has a couple more shows this year, it might be hard for you to find someone to purchase one for you. Hopefully she will play more shows in the upcoming year, that would probably be you best chance at getting one. Hope this helped!

You're right, I only see four tour dates left! Did I mention how beautiful people from Australia and Singapore are?

Not to be a downer but what are the chances of Regina touring the US again any time soon? I knew I should have skipped work when Regina was in Los Angeles for two nights.... but no, this inverted brain of mine thought my perfect attendance was more important.

All I wanted was a t-shirt! Just one t-shirt! /Sigh

Not to be a downer but what are the chances of Regina touring the US again any time soon?

I feel like she usually does a small tour right after a world tour. It might be a few months, though.

Raph, thanks for a little boost of positivity. :D I sure hope she visits the west coast. And if she does come to this side, I'll be sure to call-in sick from work with pure confidence. California burritos will be waiting for you, Regina. ;)

I remember that as well! Searching for "reginapolis" led me to find this thread: http://board.reginaspektor.com/index.php?/topic/4777-mapping-out-reginapolis/page-4 The creator, Francesca, posted with the username joga on here :) I think Regina got to see it as well but maybe that's just my own wishful thinking.