giselariofrio

Argentina! April 6th 2013

Hello! This is my first post in the forum. My name is Gisela Riofrio and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Yesterday Regina announced her next show in Argentina. I'm super excited that she's coming back. Her first show here, back in 2010, was mind blowing!!

I already have my tickets for April.. can't wait! I want to meet her.. so I was thinking maybe to wait for her after the show.. who's in?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! Este es mi primer posteo en el foro. Mi nombre es Gisela Riofrio y soy de Bs As.

Ayer Regina anuncio su próximo show en Argentina. Estoy re emocionada de que vuelva!

Ya tengo mi entrada :D

Tengo ganas de conocerla, sacarme una foto o al menos tener un autógrafo . tenía pensado quedarme a esperarla despues del recital o encontrarla en algún lado.. alguien se une a la búsqueda? (Sin ser muy acosadores, obviamente)

Gisela:

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm from Argentina too, and went to see Regina in 2010.

Did you know this Facebook page of the Argentine fans? Some of them got to meet her and take some pictures with her last time, "The Reggianitos": https://www.facebook.com/groups/150527661650354/?ref=ts&fref=ts. You can check the pictures section.

Maybe here you can find other people with your plan (just a suggestion).

Good luck!

Absolutely amazing concert in Buenos Aires. Will give a more detailed account and post some pictures when I have time. The venue was in the open, it was cold, and they had to put a litlle "stove" for her feet. The first fan videos are starting to appear in You Tube: here is Ne Me Quitte Pas:

Ok, I haven't had time to write my impressions here yet (let it suffice to say that I got to meet her... yay!). An Argentine fan recorded *almost* the entire concert audio and put it here:

Is there any way to get this included into the Respekt.org site? Just asking...

Ok, so it's www.respektonline.com (got the name wrong) and the site is being revamped. Anyway, I would appreciate any advice on how to make the audio available there. Thanks in advance.

This is what the crowd looked like from the stage (I did not take this picture, credits to whoever they may be due):

crowdn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us