billymagnum

Collecting Update

Hey everyone, I'm trying hard to find a copy of the Special Edition of Begin To Hope Double Vinyl at a somewhat reasonable price. If you have any suggestions other than the standard google-search-a-polooza ive been doing or know someone here looking to sell a copy, please let me know in rely or PM. Ive only found a couple and besides the jacked up prices, Im not really sure who Im dealing with or what Ill get. If anyone can point me in the right direction, Id be forever grateful.I wish I hadn't stumbled on to Regina so late...I missed some good stuff!Thank you :)

Edited by billymagnum

Hey there, I'm not sure this is really helpful, but I have this record (it looks so beautiful!), so I did a quick search through my emails to see where I ordered it. I just found the receipt - I bought it on eil.com in May 2011 for about £20 incl. shipping to the Netherlands. They don't currently have a copy available, but maybe you could request one?

thanks though its not in stock. awaiting repress. no one knows when or if that will happen. i was able to find a place. if it turns out all good ill pass it along! also picked up the urban outfitters special red vinyl WWSFTCS, a good day for collecting :)

unfortunately, my source fell through :(

so the story is, you can find it at becausesoundmatters.com only through a keyword search. There it was complete with the add to cart button. Only the button didn't work. It would bring you to an empty cart. Hoping that it was just a technical error and maybe that they have a complete stock because no one had been able to successfully buy it, I contacted support. Eventually, I got the email I was hoping for, they fixed it. Instantly put one in the cart and checked out. I waited a whole week. The order status didn't change. I kind of knew they were sold out at this point. I emailed support again. Sure enough, they tell me its out of stock.

sorry guys. I managed to snag one one ebay for a bit more than id hoped to pay, but honestly its just to hard to find new let alone at all. Good luck to all those still searching!

just an update on my collecting escapades haha

Ive been pretty fortunate in getting almost everything. just having a bit of trouble with the final piece: Your Honor/The Flowers 7"

I have every other vinyl but that one. Hopefully I can find a reasonable seller soon so this can be over lol

finally got around to mounting most of my 12"s so I thought I'd share:

252305_10151586256167789_739024842_n.jpg