RJLupin2

European Summer Tour 2013

From Facebook:

Hey everyone,

We're just under a month away from the beginning of the 2013 Summer Tour!

The tour starts and ends at two incredible places: The Secret Garden Party in the UK on July 28th and Caesarea in Israel on August 24th.

In between I'll be bouncing all over- returning to some of my favorite places and also visiting some new cities I've never played!

I'm also very happy to let you know that Only Son will open the non-festival shows on the tour - and he will be performing with a full band!

Here is the list of tour dates and cities. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Xoxo

regi

July 28

Secret Garden Party, Huntingdon, UK

July 29

De La Warr Pavillion, Bexhill, UK

July 31

Paradiso Amsterdam, Amsterdam, NL

August 2

Stockholm Music & Arts, Stockholm, SE

August 4

Kadriorg Palace Flower Gardens, Tallinn, EE

August 5

Palladium, Riga, LV

August 8

Sziget Festival Official, Budapest, HU

August 9

Coke Live Music Festival, Kraków, PL

August 10

Haldern Pop Festival, Haldern, DE

August 13

Prague Castle, Prague, CZ

August 15

FM4 Frequency Festival, St. Polten, AT

August 17

Pukkelpop, Hasselt, BE

August 19

Olympia Theatre, Dublin, IE

August 20

Academy, Glasgow, UK

August 24

Caesarea Amphitheatre, Caesarea, IL

You can go here for links to tickets: http://www.reginaspektor.com/tour

1005909_10151448006521389_390898023_n.jpg

So, will any of you stixers be going to these events? :D

She's going to be in Scotland three days after me, it's breaking my heart.

What brings you to Scotland, if you don't mind me asking? We don't get many visitors round here (I'm joking, we do, they all come for the rain!)

I was reading about it last night. A lot of people are saying very cruel things on twitter about her :( I swear that I have read before that Regina won't agree to do a festival unless they confirm that there will not be other noise/ music playing while she is performing (which is pretty reasonable...how can she perform if she can't concentrate?) It makes me so upset because she is the sweetest lady! And the part about her wanting more people to watch her so she had the other band cancelled is absolutely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure she does not care about the size of her crowd, she just wants people to enjoy themselves.

That's really too bad. While it's certainly possible that Regina could have been acting unreasonable and diva-ish, I get the feeling that it was probably a situation that got out of hand and pissed everyone off, as opposed to it just being Regina that was causing the problem like this article implies.

Speaking of which, does anyone else think this is some seriously awful journalism? It seems to take a side (which is bad enough) before even getting both sides of the story.