RJLupin2

European Summer Tour 2013

I read about this too. I totally believe that the sound of the band would have been annoying for her concert. I'm just disappointed by the festival managers for the way they dealt with it - how about just acknowledging that it would benefit everyone's experience to avoid having both play at the same time, instead of "blaming" Regina? And why couldn't they move the other band (or Regina, even) to another place or time? It sounds pretty unprofessional.

It's just an unfortunate situation all around. I totally agree with you Emmerrrrrrr, I'm sure everyone would have been a lot happier if they had not been scheduled to play at the same time. It sucks that both Regina and the other band were put in such a position. Hopefully Regina won't run into anymore problems like this for the rest of the tour.

On a slightly unrelated note: Did everyone see the picture Jack posted to his facebook where he was playing guitar during Regi's set??? He said it was a "new rocker" and I am so curious to find out what song it was!

Edit: pretty sure it was "You've Got Time"! Just saw a video on instagram of her playing it last night

I can't imagine Regina being a demanding "diva" or anything ahah. There's another article on the website that says Reg didn't influence the decision, and that she wasn't even aware of it!

So basically it sounds like Regina had requested that if something changed where it amplified Clean Bandit's sound the event organizers would move Clean Bandit to a different time slot or something, but for some reason they couldn't, so when they approached Clean Bandit and told them they wouldn't be able to play, it came off like Regina was insisting.

That makes a lot of sense.

Regina seems like the last person who would have anything to do with something like this directly. Dumb "journalism."

Sidebar, has anyone posted any videos of the show yet? I wanna see You've Got Time live!