ThePoetsLove

*NEW SONG* You've Got TIme

It's definitely confirmed now, and I think everyone in the US can listen to it here!

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/07/08/regina-spektor-orange-is-the-new-black-youve-got-time/

And you can see how they'll use it as the title song.

Also: "You've Got Time" is Spektor's first new release since 2012's What We Saw From The Cheap Seats; she is working on a full-length followup for 2014. Orange Is the New Black premieres on Netflix July 11"

New album next year!! :)

Oh man oh man oh man oh mannnnnn...!

I just listened to it! When it started I didn't realize it had started. I thought it was the logo music. "this can't be it, can it?", but it was! Now I can listen to regina when I'm in that mood too!

(I think she's soon through all the genres)

OK... the song is stunning played over the credits... Considering that Regina is a spontaneous songwriter, she did an incredible job writing for a specific show (as she did with 'The Call'). There seems to be no end to her talent...

Wow! can't believe she's working on a follow-up already, but i already can't wait! :D

i wonder who she's gonna work with this time. i hope either someone new or David K, maybe even Gordon Raphael again. :P

I was disconnected from the internet for a week up until now. (intentionally. I was reading Allen Ginsberg's "Deliberate Prose" and the way he kept going on about how our minds are conditioned by mass media really depresses me)

When my sister told me about this new song during dinner, I literally choked on my food. And then I went and broke every mental vow I made the last week about reducing my dependency on the internet.

Bloody great song, by the way. Sorry, Mr. Ginsberg.