TC

The New Record

I don't want to give anyone false hope by bumping this thread.. but I just noticed that the first single of WWSFTCS, All The Rowboats, was released exactly three years ago today.. And since she releases new stuff every three years, well, I'm just gonna interpret that as a good sign that we don't have to wait too long :P

I hope so! Also, what happened to your other account, robertaxel?! I miss your avatar! Haha.

Anyway, my heart stops whenever I see a new post in this thread. You're all going to kill me! The anticipation is too greeeeeaaaaaatttttt.

Sorry to bring false hope, but the Forum blew up my other account; will have to play with the settings to get another picture..

Ah, you should have sent me a message! I've gone ahead and unbanned your old account!

Oh you people. I've missed you! But my heart did certainly beat a little unevenly for a second there. Bumping this thread, come on ;) I'm really hoping for new music soon, but I don't think she'll release a full album just yet. I think she's still doing the mom thing almost full time. But it feels like she has started recording something...doesn't it?

I bumped this up for a reason... It appears that Regina will be on a new album by Thomas Dolby, and it hopefully will be out in June....It's not a Regina album, but it's something...

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/958334/thomas-dolby-enlists-mark-knopfler-regina-spektor-imgoen-heap-for-new-album

That article is from 2010. Here is the song Regina recorded for: