Sign in to follow this  
sweetness in my lungs

Auction of Regina stuff at benefit show in NYC, Aug 22nd

From Reginas Facebook:

"Hi everyone! it's an amazing tour so far- played Budapest yesterday and today woke up in Kraków to play tonight.

Even though I'm far from NYC i'd love to share info about a very special show taking place there on August 22nd. It is a benefit show for Benjamin Curis of @sviib ( School of Seven Bells) who is fighting cancer. It's at Bowery Hotel, NYC. Paul Banks (Interpol) and Albert Hammond Jr. ( The Strokes) are playing and there are cool DJ's and lots of special auction items. All tickets & details here:http://www.ticketfly.com/event/329035

I donated signed copies of all my records on vinyl and a signed brand new copy of my first (out of print) record "11:11" for the auction. Wishing Ben and all of you good health and hoping that the needed money is raised!

All the best, regi"

So... What do you think the winner will pay for that 11:11? More or less than the original print?

Haha, no, I know it's still available, I just wonder why she hasn't included it in her auction is all! I bought my copy of Songs at CDBaby, actually. :P

Haha ok then ;) I don't know. When you start producing things, really producing them, you start to listen to your old stuff in another way. It doesn't sound charming anymore, just inexperienced. I think that might be how she feels about it, even though we still love it. I think she still sold it on tour last year, but I'm not sure...

Maybe she doesn't want to include Songs because the rest of the albums (minus 11:11) are vinyl? Maybe she doesn't feel like it is as "professional" as the others? She had it for sale at every show I saw her play last year so I don't really know...