Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Minsky

Showing RespeKt

Sorry if a topic covers something like this already, if so, I couldn't find it. Sometimes there are expressions and comments about Regina that aren't really interviews or reviews or full articles that I think are worthy of mention just to read about her praises and feel all proud when someone gives her good mention. Don't know about you, but I like to read them. So here's one I found today:

Tim McGraw (of all people) :)

snippet of an interview:

What’s the last song you downloaded?

Imogen? [pause] Imogen Heap. That real weird thing ... Sometimes I’ll run across things that my daughters like. Like Regina Spektor. My daughter was listening to her the other day and that was the first time I heard her and I was like, "Man that’s really cool stuff." So, I’m not very adventurous when it comes to looking for stuff, but I’ll run across stuff and start liking things because of the kids.

Full interview if you want:

http://www.google.co...9LmMeypsyKzOMSA

And I have others, but I gonna see first how well this subject takes off :).

Sorry if a topic covers something like this already, if so, I couldn't find it. Sometimes there are exp<b></b>ressions and comments about Regina that aren't really interviews or reviews or full articles that I think are worthy of mention just to read about her praises and feel all proud when someone gives her good mention. Don't know about you, but I like to read them. So here's one I found today:

Tim McGraw (of all people) :)

snippet of an interview:

What’s the last song you downloaded?

Imogen? [pause] Imogen Heap. That real weird thing ... Sometimes I’ll run across things that my daughters like. Like Regina Spektor. My daughter was listening to her the other day and that was the first time I heard her and I was like, "Man that’s really cool stuff." So, I’m not very adventurous when it comes to looking for stuff, but I’ll run across stuff and start liking things because of the kids.

Full interview if you want:

http://www.google.co...9LmMeypsyKzOMSA

And I have others, but I gonna see first how well this subject takes off :).

Wel, I am interested.

Tim mcGraw's dad, who pitched for the Mets and Philadephia, was a very god guy, with an adventurous soul. So, maybe...