sweetness in my lungs

Regina inspired interior design

13 posts in this topic

I see little statues above the window, if that's what you mean... :P

As far as picture size, there are lots of third party apps, many of them free which can resize pictures. Windows based PCs have some basic utilities such as Paint and Picture Manager, which offer some editing functions..

Ha ha, brilliant! I won't spoil it for everyone by saying it right away.

Sadly I don't have any Regina inspired decor. My wife can just about live with the Regina screensavers and wallpapers so I won't push my luck.

I've also been allowed to have a photo collage of my favourite music venue hanging in the hallway.

are those two birds?

your apartment looks really nice! at least the window area does! I can't have too many plants lining my windows...my cats love to be destructive haha

You guys are truly infected with reginitis ;) Yes, that's two stuffed textile birds that I sewed onto the curtain rod. I like that they're watching over everything. This time I'm on a PC and can add a smaller and clearer picture!

av5ydi.jpg

But that's the beauty of it, thefinalfling! Nobody needs to know where you got the idea...

himynameism, Lilyfloss and Shane D. like this

That's just beautiful! Wouldn't it be cool to have a poster or a framed picture of Regina sitting on a wire with two birds? I don't really have a lot of Regina stuff in my room, just a poster and an article about her I stuck on my wall. I seriously can't find anything respekt- related from Finland! If I could, I would have my whole room full of all that toastface-ish good stuff like you said ;)

By the way, I really love how so many of you guys have a toastface-sunglasses picture as your profile picture here! Could I put one too or is only for you experienced stixers? :)

//Edit: Oh yeah. and I meant that I do have her records and t-shirts etc. but nothing as cool as those two birds for example!

Edited by Lilyfloss

You just need to be a little creative, that's all. I'm from Sweden so I don't have more than you do ;) good luck!

The story with the toast face pictures is that we made them for a collage that was put in a book that we gave to Regina a while ago. So that's the story, but I don't think anyone would dictate what profile picture you can or can not have.

Lilyfloss likes this

Alright :) By the way, I love Swedish! A lot of people don't like learning it but I think it's awesome.

Also, good to know the story behind the toast faces, that's actually really cool!