robertaxel

Regina in special NYC appearance

yes that is a good solo song.. However, there are several songs that lend themselves well to instrumental backing.. For example 'Us' sounds great with the strings kicking in, and 'Folding Chair' gets a jump start with the drums. Regina's instrumental and classical background is evident in these songs, among others...

The Vitamin String Quartet's album of Regina covers is a great example of how Regina's songs can lend themselves to instrumental backing...

Nah.....Love Profusion is the Madonna song she has covered before. I don't think she would have played that one.

Oh, oh, oh, yeah! I had forgotten entirely about that. It was still a leak, though, wasn't it? I think that's why...

Nope! Not a leak. She played it live some time ago, maybe for a HIAS benefit? It was something Jewishy, because she sang "I've got Jew under my skin" instead of "you." :D

Speaking of Beauty...is that, like, still happening?

Nope! Not a leak. She played it live some time ago, maybe for a HIAS benefit? It was something Jewishy, because she sang "I've got Jew under my skin" instead of "you."  :D

Wow! I have an awful memory, lol.