Hoogo

Upcoming Gig dates?

Hello Regina lovers ! (Happy new years by the way :3)

I don't really know if it has already been asked, but I am actually longing to know when the next tour/gigs dates will be available, if any of you have any information about the dates or even about when the dates will be released, I would love to hear about it!

Thank you all in advance.

Hoogo.

Hey there Hoogo! Welcome to the 'stix.

Nothing official has been announced, but a few here have speculated she might go on a spring tour this year...here's hoping!

There's also the various mentions of a new record in 2014, which, while not substantiated by Regina, would most definitely result in a tour.

Hey TC, thank you !

That's good news then, i hope what you say is true !! I'm actually so impatient to go see her and also to hear new songs.

Thank you s much for the information TC.

Have a good day.

Hoogo.

Hey all;

I am bumping up this thread as I just noted Regina named as a guest on an upcoming Cyndi Lauper

tour:

Fans will be able to experience the new music live at this year's Check out True Colors Tour ( www.truecolorstour.com ). The groundbreaking tour was conceived by Cyndi stemming from her desire to give back to the community for the love and support they have given her throughout her career. The True Colors Tour is a celebration of the basic values and freedoms that should be shared by all Americans. Fans will experience these values through the music of both legendary icons along with the newest and coolest acts this generation has to offer. Helmed by Cyndi, The B-52s, Rosie O'Donnell and hosted by Carson Kressley the tour will feature exciting special guest appearances .. dates including Wanda Sykes, Tegan and Sara, Regina Spektor, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Joan Armatrading, Indigo Girls, Nona Hendryx, Deborah Cox, The Cliks, Andy Bell, The Puppini Sisters and Kat DeLuna.

Anyone have any more info?