I want her to win so much! I keep voting and voting.. She deserves it! I love how she's leading. It shows how strong her fan base is, we're a tight, loving community. I think, for example Adele doesn't seem to have a real big bunch of very dedicated fans, like Regina does. I might be all wrong but still..

I want her to win so much! I keep voting and voting.. She deserves it! I love how she's leading. It shows how strong her fan base is, we're a tight, loving community. I think, for example Adele doesn't seem to have a real big bunch of very dedicated fans, like Regina does. I might be all wrong but still..

I think it's easier to be a casual fan of musicians like Adele, Coldplay, Jessie J...whereas with Regina, I find that you either love her or you really don't care much for her. Therefore, Regina fans would be, by nature, a far more loyal, connected, and condensed group of people.

Though hardcore Regites can't be the only ones voting for her here...maybe she just needed some real solid "mainstream" exposure (via OitNB)?

What happens if she wins this poll? I'm voting regardless but I can't tell if this is just a straightforward poll or not.

It doesn't appear to be official, though the results are gratifying. I agree with Lilyfloss that Regina's fans are more hardcore and dedicated, though I am surprised there are not more Adele votes as she has a large fan base...