srg

Irving Plaza - 19 November 2014

23 posts in this topic

New song!!!!!!!!!!!! "Stay." it's really interesting, I liked hearing a lighter/more positive song referencing God. I am excited to hear what everyone thinks about it! Mandatory speculation: might this appear on a new album? And does that mean Lucky Penny could, too? I adore that song, a studio version would be so neat to hear!

This was The Best Thing (yes, capital The Best Thing!) to wake up to this lazy Thursday morning.

Two new songs, Chelsea Hotel, AND Lucky Penny? Damn. I love Regina.

robertaxel likes this

I wish I could go back and repeat this night over again! Two new songs + two songs I've never seen her play before + Regi hugs after the show = the most perfect night! I have had the Party Upstairs song stuck in my head ever since. I really really hope there is a new album next year!

I love Party Upstairs! It's my current favorite song.  Congrats on getting hugz! I'm bummed cause I couldn't go see Morrissey last weekend (The Smiths are my favorite band ever, seeing that regina is obviously no.1) with my mom, but two new reginasongs help so much

Would anyone be so kind as to rip mp3s of Stay and Party Upstairs? I lack a computer at the moment!

Yeah, I've already converted them to mp3 to listen to them on my phone.. What's the best way to get them to you?