robertaxel6

Regina on West Coast Next Month

Hi all;

I thought this warranted a separate thread.. Those of you lucky enough to be on the West Coast (where Regina seems to be spending a lot of time lately) can catch her next month, and she is also featured on a new album by Jakob Dylan!

From her Facebook Page

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be singing a couple of songs I recorded withJakob Dylan for his new record on October 12th in LA! The record is all beautiful covers of California folk rock songs from the 60's and there will be lots of great musicians playing that night! More info below!
Cheers, regi

Echo In The Canyon – Oct 12 at the Orpheum Theatre, Los Angeles
Tickets On Sale Friday at 10AM here: http://bit.ly/1FylBaA

12063897_10153054765626389_2983701255457

I don't know, Regina seems to be spending a lot of time out there... maybe that is where she is recording her new album? (hopefully).... She seems to be too much of an East Coast person, and you would think that she might mention this on twitter or Facebook but who knows?

Nahhh, you're getting my hopes up for nothing! haha I don't think Jack and Regina would leave New York, it's their home....although maybe it's crazy expensive to raise a child there. I think robertaxel's right though, maybe Regi's been recording on the west coast.

I just remembered Jack has a new album coming out soon too. Hmm, Jack recently tweeted this pic of avatar studios which is in nyc so...

Oh, I looked up Greg Wells' twitter too. The latest one says:

Thank you to everyone at Waves for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhMMMOe7y8