tallchick

NEW ALBUM/TOUR: WHAT IS REGINA HIDING?

Hot off the presses per email

pixel.gif?r=2084e207fb99bcae73fd7a53e4f2

::View in Browser:: Regina_EmailHeader_071416_v2.jpg Hi Everyone!

Thanks for signing up to my email list! I hope this little letter finds you doing well and happy!

So, I wasn't just doing nothing all of this time (though I did do nothing some of the time :-)

I also made a record. A new one. With all new songs on it.

It's titled Remember Us To Life and it comes out on September 30, 2016.

Here are some facts and logistics of it all.

There's a standard edition with 11 songs and a deluxe edition with 14.

You can listen to "Bleeding Heart" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favorite streaming service tonight after midnight eastern time, or for free on my online store, you will get a download of the first song "Bleeding Heart" right away, and then 3 more songs before the release date.

My online store has all the formats, plus an option for clear double vinyl with a lithograph if you want to be fancy!

You can listen to "Bleeding Heart" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favorite streaming service tonight after midnight eastern time, or for free on my website starting tomorrow (7/22).

More news and tour dates coming soon, but for those of you in the Chicago area, I'm taping an episode of PBS Soundstage on July 29th. Tickets are on sale now!

Thanks so much for listening and reading and take good care of yourself!

Till soon!
regina Limited Edition Clear Vinyl + Lithograph rs_cover_600x600.jpg

album cover photo by shervin lainez, album artwork by stephen walker
Pre-order the limited edition clear vinyl + lithograph package and receive "Bleeding Heart" instantly, plus three additional tracks before release. Included in this package:
  • Limited Edition Clear Vinyl
  • 18 x 18 Lithograph
  • Digital Album Download On Release Date
  • Instant Download of "Bleeding Heart" Plus 3 more songs before release
Pre-Order Vinyl + Lithograph Pre-Order Other Bundles                 wmg_ca_soc_w_facebook.png wmg_ca_soc_w_twitter.png wmg_ca_soc_w_youtube.png wmg_ca_soc_w_instagram.png This email was sent to: robertaxel6@yahoo.com 
You are receiving this email because you are a valued customer or subscribed to marketing messages in the past

© Warner Bros. Records, 3300 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 90305 
PRIVACY POLICY  |   TERMS OF USE  |  UNSUBSCRIBE

Pre-ordered the vinyl and lithograph to add to my signed BTH and Far lithographs! So excited!!!!!! It will be interesting to listen to an album of all new songs, songs that haven't even ever been played live!

Update: Just listened to "Bleeding Heart" which comes with preorders! Wow. It's really interestingly different. Not the direction I would've guess regina would have gone in but still super awesome!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.