GreenStandsForLove

Remember Us To Life (Album Coming Sep 30, 2016)

86 posts in this topic

Haha that'd be fun. :D

It'd be fun if she went somewhere in Southeast Asia to tour in the future! Seeing her live is definitely in my bucket list.

I'm a fairly new fan (tho she's the first artist I really loved), being a fan from her What We Saw From The Cheap Seats days, but I've been consuming her music continuously ever since. Despite that I'm very very very very hyped up for this new album!!! Bleeding Heart has her exploring more synth-y sounds (compared to synths from Far and WWSFTCS) but still keeping that unique Regina-esque feeling (especially the part where she just rocks out :D) but we can't say the same for other songs cause she's always changing styles it's crazy.

Remember Us to Life gon be good

wow. I don't know if im more surprised by this new album being announced or the fact that I remembered my username and password AND logged in on the first try! its been a while....in more ways than one! B)

TC likes this

She played what felt like the entire album at the Chicago show. The songs are absolutely stellar. I mean, I knew I was going to be taken with new Spektor, but these songs really floored me, to the point of tears at some points. Also, one of the major highlights was a song that featured her beat-boxing.

I can't wait to be able to hear it again. I had certain lyrics stuck in my head all day.

Barth and Turpentine like this

She played what felt like the entire album at the Chicago show. The songs are absolutely stellar. I mean, I knew I was going to be taken with new Spektor, but these songs really floored me, to the point of tears at some points. Also, one of the major highlights was a song that featured her beat-boxing.

I can't wait to be able to hear it again. I had certain lyrics stuck in my head all day.

Did she play Bleeding Heart? How did it sound if she did? :) I'm really curious about live production of the synths

SsPmfUU.png

*Purchasing tickets for the Rough Trade NYC show in Brooklyn will only be possible via a lottery system, due to the limited number of tickets available. This is so that everyone has a fair chance to purchase tickets. Also, please note the Rough Trade show is 21+. For all the details on the Rough Trade show, click here!

robertaxel likes this

Just saw this, so excited! Entered into the Rough Trade lottery and am getting Town Hall tickets. I will gladly give someone my extra Town Hall ticket for their Rough Trade ticket. Or my kidney or anything youd like haha. Don't write on here much Bc I feel I have nothing much to add, but I can't contain my excitement!!

TC likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor