GreenStandsForLove

Remember Us To Life (Album Coming Sep 30, 2016)

86 posts in this topic

My favorite as of right now is Tornadoland! I lovelovelove the sway of the song, and the way she smashes down that scale in octaves during the chorus... chills! That track is sonically very exciting. Yay regiinaaaaa

thefinalfling likes this

I've been listening to Regina since Fidelity and after What We Saw From The Cheap Seats was my least favourite album (though I do like it, just the least of all of her albums), I think this one may actually be my most favourite (although it is hard to pick favs haha). I can't stop listening to this and just about every song speaks to me on some level. I don't know. I guess I love how she's added a bit more mainstream-vibe yet still has that giant Regi twist which we all love so much.

I don't know. I can't really give a very indepth analysis at the moment because the album is making me feel so many things!

robertaxel likes this

I personally think that this is Regina's most 'cinematic' album to date (which may have been a result of her involvement in Beauty), if that makes sense. Especially "Sellers of Flowers", such vivid and affecting imagery! Definitely my favorite track by far.

I'm really enjoying this album.

I was disappointed on my first listen, and I still don't think it's as good as a lot of her other works, but it's very good. I'm especially loving Tornadoland, The Light, and The Visit.

Used to be active on Brümstix several years ago. Came to here to say that, first, I love the album. And second..."The Light" is heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Ugly tears coming out of me in public when I first heard it. <3 her.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor