GreenStandsForLove

Remember Us To Life (Album Coming Sep 30, 2016)

86 posts in this topic

So for anyone who ordered the "clear vinyl"- were your records actually clear? The label on the shrink wrap said "Clear Vinyl" but when I pulled the records they were the normal black vinyls. Am I losing my mind or was I supposed to get something else? I did contact Warner about it.  :huh:

I am also confused with regards to the "Clear Vinyl" mine most definitely black vinyl. I have sent 2 messages to Warner but have heard nothing! 

I am also confused with regards to the "Clear Vinyl" mine most definitely black vinyl. I have sent 2 messages to Warner but have heard nothing! 

I got this response today:

Dear Howard,

We wanted to let you know the label will be sending out an update on this in the next few days, again there is no need to send anything back. 

Sincerely,

WMG Store Support

Dear Howard,

We wanted to let you know the label will be sending out an update on this in the next few days, again there is no need to send anything back. 

Sincerely,

WMG Store Support

Did you contact them via http://store.warnermusic.com/contacts ?

I ordered the deluxe CD myself, but received an envelope that was empty except for the return labels.. didn't see any damage whatsoever, so I think someone actually forgot to put the CD in :huh: So was wondering how you got in touch with them.

Did you contact them via http://store.warnermusic.com/contacts ?

I ordered the deluxe CD myself, but received an envelope that was empty except for the return labels.. didn't see any damage whatsoever, so I think someone actually forgot to put the CD in :huh: So was wondering how you got in touch with them.

Yes, I just used their standard contact form. They forgot to include the entire product?? That's just...pathetic!  :mellow:

Dear Howard,

We wanted to let you know the label will be sending out an update on this in the next few days, again there is no need to send anything back. Sincerely,

WMG Store Support

I got the same message. HOPEFULLY what they'll do is send us the vinyls we ordered. But what will more likely happen is they'll apologize for the inconvenience.

Got this from the most recent mailing list update:

"I wanted to share some news for those who ordered the record on "clear vinyl." I got word that sadly it all went wrong at the manufacturing plant, and the record was only made in black vinyl. Warner is working hard to fix it, and will send you the clear records soon as they can. For now please have fun listening to the ones you have- I wish you got the clear ones right away- but at least you'll end up with two records, and maybe you can give one to a friend!"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor