GreenStandsForLove

Remember Us To Life (Album Coming Sep 30, 2016)

86 posts in this topic

Ugh, so frustrated with Warner Music. So here's a boring rant. I pre-ordered the deluxe version of the album the day it was announced (3 months ago). Then, about a week after the release day, I received an empty envelope, it looked like someone forgot to put the CD in there. A few days after contacting them, customer service replied with an apology, saying they'd send me another one. So, ok, I thought it was solved. But while I got a confirmation email that the new order had been placed, I never got a shipping notification.. Nine days later I contacted Warner again. Their reply: yeah, it's out of stock so it will take a bit longer. Then this weekend, Paypal notifies me that Warner has refunded me the money. I get in touch with them again: what happened? Do I need to place a new order? And here's their response: "We regret to inform you that we will not be able to ship the Remember Us To Life Deluxe CD. This has been discontinued and we will not be getting any additional stock." Wtf?

Guess I'll be able to buy it on tour, but this is really disappointing. :(

I did like a month ago. It is really cool we were allowed to keep the mistaken ones!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor