Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Small Bill$ !!!!

HAHAHA! I just heard it! Listening to it for the second time now. This one had a long time coming! (not a correct use of the idiome, I believe but hey) I believe this is something she has been wanting to do for a long time. Consequence of Sounds meets Belt meets Machine meets Pavlov's Daughter. Oh I feel all the frustration from Making Records being released. "Where's my amplifiers?", you know?   Here they are (sort of). I was taken aback at first, but two minutes in a big smile spread upon my face. Great lyrics. Now I can listen to Regina when I'm in this mood too!   "Your final hour" at 1:30 is perfect. The "du-du-durudum" at 1:40 is so Regina, and also "dangerous" at 2:18, and I'm so happy she's still leaving stuff like that in! And at 2:00 I was certain she was gonna say "Everybody want their mommy" for some reason. Maybe Prisoners vibe. And the inhales 3:05-3:15 are so good.

HAHAHA! I just heard it! Listening to it for the second time now. This one had a long time coming! (not a correct use of the idiome, I believe but hey) I believe this is something she has been wanting to do for a long time. Consequence of Sounds meets Belt meets Machine meets Pavlov's Daughter. Oh I feel all the frustration from Making Records being released. "Where's my amplifiers?", you know?   Here they are (sort of). I was taken aback at first, but two minutes in a big smile spread upon my face. Great lyrics. Now I can listen to Regina when I'm in this mood too!   "Your final hour" at 1:30 is perfect. The "du-du-durudum" at 1:40 is so Regina, and also "dangerous" at 2:18, and I'm so happy she's still leaving stuff like that in! And at 2:00 I was certain she was gonna say "Everybody want their mommy" for some reason. Maybe Prisoners vibe. And the inhales 3:05-3:15 are so good.

You highlight all my favorite moments in the song :) I love that the vocals are so playful.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this