Barth

Town Hall, NYC, October 17, 2016

12 posts in this topic

I could have sworn the email I got the other day said the pre-sale started at 10AM Eastern time today, but when we reached that minute it switched to tomorrow.  Was I seeing things?

I am so hopeful of going to this show.  The idea of seeing Regina on Sukkot seems truly fitting.

Computer froze for the town hall tickets when I was checking out and didn't come away with any. I will try again friday and hopefully meet up before! Also, was unsuccessful in the Rough Trade lottery, a tough day! If anyone is willing to sell me their extra id be so appreciative!

i had no luck two days in a row trying to get tickets. first the presale gave me nothing then lost the lottery and now the second round of presales went even worse than the first! im so sick of having to put up with this junk as a fan of any artist. so sick of ticketing companies and resellers....

we just want to see regina for our first time...why does it have to be so hard and why do fans have to end up getting priced gouged just to be where they want to be?
:(

i don't think i'm going to be able to go to any of these shows :( i could've probably made the rough trade show happen but all the other shows are so expensive.

I heard that ticketmaster glitched and thats probably why most people got shut out. As usual, only the horrendous people that want to rip fans off get all the tickets. if anyone ever gets any leads or ends up with extras, please let me know!

I was lucky and got one, but it was a glitchy process... Sometimes tickets become available before the show, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet..

you are suggesting that i.....begin to hope???

robertaxel likes this